July 28, 2013

Time to Dust Off

Hi friends.  I've let this blog go for a while.  (Who really has time to blog?)  But even when I'm not blogging, I still try on average 2 new recipes per week, so I have some great ones to share.  And since it's Sunday morning, my birthday, and I'm sitting in bed being lazy, I'll start putting them up.  Thanks for coming back!

I'm always going to link you to the original recipe so you can get the printable format.  Most of these recipes come from Cooking Light, some are from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Harmony, I'm so glad you're doing this again! Virtually every one of my go-to soups are recipes made on your recommendation. :)

Like you, I try new recipes every week, so I LOVE your suggestions. And we're also really trying to cut back on meat and go veggie twice a week, so vegetarian selections are very very welcome!

Mandy Benton said...

Thanks for taking time to post these on your birthday!!! Hope you didn't have to cook anything on your birthday though :-)