March 3, 2011

Watch "I Love Lucy" online

As you may know, I am a Lucy fan. When we were dating I made Aaron drive with me 3 hours each way from Ithaca to the Lucille Ball Museum in Jamestown, NY (by the way, it was disappointing).

I found this great site on which you can watch nearly all the "I Love Lucy" episodes. They're perfect because they're short, 20 minutes, and I can watch one while I'm eating lunch. If you're new to Lucy and want to try a couple, here are some good ones (I haven't nearly seen all of them, but these are some I liked):
Job Switching
Never Do Business With Friends

(Sorry, I'll add to this list when I remember more. Most all of them are good.)

This site also has a few old movies, only from the 30s and 40s. One that I really like is The Women (1939). There are a few other good ones on here, including some Humphrey Bogart (The Big Sleep [1946], The Maltese Falcon [1941], Dark Passage [1947]).

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

That's good to know! I love Lucy. :) I'm glad there are things you can watch there in Europe. We are constantly using our Netflix instant streaming. That stinks that you can't, so I'm glad there are other things.

Jaimie said...

Oh yeah, and I like the simple but pretty blue background. Nice.

Rachel said...

Thanks for posting this, Harm. We love "I Love Lucy!"