I am not a good bread maker, and I'm intimidated by doing it. I had some leftover mashed potatoes to use up and tried this recipe. Wow, it's great! It was really easy; I didn't have to babysit the rising dough all day. And the rolls/bread turned out nice and soft. Very yummy!
My leftover mashed potatoes did have some added milk in them, and I think that necessitated adding more flour. Depending on how liquid your mashed potatoes are, reduce the amount of milk you add (?). I've only made this once, so I haven't tried a lot of different things with it. But I plan to make it more! I was also surprised that the bread stayed moist and good in a zip-lock bag for over a week!
(click the title to see the recipe)
1 comment:
How come we didn't get a picture of the bread or rolls??? :)
Post a Comment