Alright, brace yourselves for the greatest autumn recipe ever!! I found this pumpkin bread recipe, and I've already made it twice in one week. Let me tell you...it is AMAZING! It's moist and spicy with a delicious sweet glaze on top. The orange is subtle, and gives it freshness and elegance. Who needs chocolate chips? Really friends, you must try this recipe.
Turn the temp down to 350 if not using a metal pan. I halved the recipe and used a 9x5 inch bread pan.
And to accompany this bread tonight, I'm burning my Kitchen Spice candle, which is also spicy with a hint of orange. Yum. I wish you were here.
5 comments:
Harmony I am making this for our playgroup tomorrow! It looks so delicious! Thanks for the recipe, I am one who usually NEEDS chocolate chips in pumpkin bread so this will be a change for me :-)
Seriously, I really need to make this. Ooh, I have an orange too! That's it! Soon...
Do you always do the glaze on top? I'm really want to make this but am thinking about trying it using my homemade pumpkin puree that tastes more like squash, since I have it. I wonder if that would be okay?
I was thinking today, where is that yummy pumpkin bread recipe I made last year...then I thought of you and here I am, back for more!!! I loved this.
haha, popping back in to get this recipe again! I should just print it off. So yummy!
Post a Comment