October 22, 2010

10 Nutrition Myths

Nutrition is a subject I am really passionate about; I have been reading the latest nutrition research for several years now. I thought I'd post this list of nutrition myths. There were several on here that surprised me! Go ahead and enjoy your coconut! (Those coconut chocolate cookies look good and got good ratings. I may have to try them.)


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Very interesting! Although...the only thing I have ever stopped eating (that I wasn't even aware of before I met you! ;-) is trans fat. I love eggs, chocolate, crispy chicken skin, etc. and wouldn't give them up unless there was something found to be really seriously wrong with them. I do eat them in moderation though! I am definitely going to try that cookie recipe--it looks so yummy!

MamaChef (JM) said...

Wow those are very interesting. I knew most of them, but I did not know about the Olive Oil or fried foods. Isn't it weird that science claims to know everything, and then they find out they don't????

Jaimie said...

Thanks. This was an enjoyable read. :) Knew some, didn't know some. I sent the link to my mother in law. I think she'll like it.