I'll confess, I've been listening to Christmas music for about a month now, and I got Aaron doing it too. We will likely end up putting up our tree before Thanksgiving! (Aaron's idea)
In the spirit of starting Christmas early, here's my favorite song from one of the greatest and most memorable holiday movies. The traditional Christmas music and movies are extra-comforting to me this year since, for the first time, I will not be able to spend the holidays with my family. At least I have these to cling to! Happy Holidays!
If you're familiar with the movie, you'll enjoy this list of memorable quotes.
Here are a few more video clips from the movie: dreaming of a white Christmas at the beginning, mutual, I'm sure, Sisters, The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing, the men sing "Sisters", the Minstrel Number, Choreography, Judy's rehearsal, Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep, I Wish I Was Back in the Army, White Christmas finale, movie trailer.
5 comments:
I have never seen this movie...do you have a copy I can borrow? I love your layout and was planning on using it myself!!!
I like the background. Looks good and the red words are good for it. I need to watch this movie soon! My tree is up, is yours?
Ah the memories of "Sisters."
Hey I just saw the Broadway play of White Christmas a couple weeks ago! I loved it and I really loved the music and the dancing. I have to see the movie now!
Hi Harmony - This is Brittany's mom. I followed the links from Brittanys blog I hope you don't mind. I had to comment because I just bought this movie and my husband and I watched it for the first time on Saturday night. I cannot believe we had never seen it before. We LOVED it!
I never laughed so hard as when the men sang "Sisters".
It's funny, until you watch an old classic like this you don't realize where some of the great lines and great songs come from:)
Post a Comment