THIS is the turkey recipe I've used twice now and like (but I don't put veggies in the bottom of the pan). The sage with roast turkey is such a warm, comforting aroma. I felt like I was back home again. You could use any herbs or flavorings you want; I just really like the idea of putting a seasoning rub under the skin before cooking.
Happy Turkey Day!
(Click on the label "holiday food" to see some Thanksgiving recipes posted last year.)
1 comment:
This is the recipe I made that one time too. I couldn't get all of the skin lifted, just a little but at the front of the breasts. How did you get it all over?
Thanks for the video. I'll have to watch it.
Why did you cook your turkey today instead of on real Thanksgiving? Especially since you just had it yesterday? Just wondering. :)
Post a Comment